OUR CORE VALUES
These are the 7 core guiding principles for our lives and organizations.
WITH WHOLE LEADER HEALTH...
YOU CAN TAKE YOUR LEADERSHIP TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
The 7 principles are not a one-time endeavor. They are an ongoing process of putting the puzzle pieces together to build a life of destiny. Activate them in your life and leadership and see your organization prosper.
CORE VALUE #1
A heart full of joy and love is like medicine to the body and soul (Prov. 17:22). Several important aspects of growing in love include:
- How to receive, respond, and be a conduit of God's love.
- How to grow in authentic relationships with vulnerability and intimacy.
- How to interact and respond to current culture shifts with mercy, grace, and forgiveness.
Love encompasses the relationship between God and mankind, and our inner and outer leadership circles. The challenges of pain, and tragedy, mixed with love, and security are part of a whole leader's health experience. The core concept is that the more the love of God fills our lives, the greater the outflow of that love toward our inner and outer leadership circles, relationships, and interactions with society.
CORE VALUE #2
God's word was the original medicine meant to heal (Prov 107:20). Several important aspects of healing include:
- How to turn stress into resilience by activating life-giving recovery powers.
- How to relieve tension, anxiety, and stress with proper rest.
- How to access God's power for existential restoration and regeneration.
Heal introduces the concepts and differences between rest, relaxation, and restoration. All three are necessary in the life of a leader on the path of wholeness. Although God's intention is for humanity to never experience disease, stress, and sickness, in our current world, there is a requirement for continual healing and resilience.
CORE VALUE #3
Belief comes from the heart based on an understanding of who God is and His destiny for your life and leadership. God's design is for us to prosper in health as our soul prospers (3 John 1:2). Several important aspects of belief include:
- How to access power for leadership through clear communication and communion with God.
- How to cultivate a lifestyle of honor personally for effective influence.
- How to pursue an unshakeable foundation for consistent revelation through our intuition.
Believe describes the most impacting dynamics: power, presence, and position. If we abide in God, He will abide in us. the abiding principle means we have fellowship in our entire being with God, spirit, soul, and body. We must make connecting with God a priority for our leadership vision, mission, and objectives.
CORE VALUE #4
Whatever we do, whether we eat, drink, or anything, we do to honor God (1 Cor. 10:31). Several important aspects of nourishing include:
- How to understand top dietary principles based on current science and scripture.
- How to nourish the soul with faith-filled thoughts.
- How to be a model of demonstrating life-giving words.
Nourish covers food (and hydration), thoughts, and words. Each type of nourishment provides life or death to our entire being and requires intent and choice. Core principles for whole leader health nourishment begin with life-giving power nutrients, thoughts, and words.
CORE VALUE #5
Movement is not just something we do, rather, it is a lifestyle. We were designed with the ability to move and have a vibrant life with activity (Acts 17:28). Several important aspects of movement include:
- How to enhance flexibility training for leadership fluidity and longevity.
- How to improve stamina and redefine body composition quickly.
- How to cultivate and maintain strong heart and vascular health.
Movement encourages activity as part of normal work and a healthy lifestyle. God created leaders to move. Our sedentary lifestyles are a contributor to up to 70% of developed nations being overweight or obese. Whole leaders take ownership of modeling movement for the benefit of those in their organizations.
CORE VALUE #6
Jesus was an exemplary model of servant leadership and whole leadership includes the critical element of service (Matt. 20:28). Several important aspects of serving include:
- How to be intentional about redeeming time with goals, focus, and boundaries.
- How natural and supernatural abilities apply to growing in life and leadership.
- How to give generously individually and organizationally to help others in need.
Serve covers the limits to our time, abilities, and resources. The parable of the talent demonstrates we are responsible for stewarding each of these precious possessions wisely. We must be givers and maximize the effective use of our organizational resources on this earth. To whom much is given, much is required. To achieve greatness, we must be the servant of all.
CORE VALUE #7
Design is all about our aim and intention. It is not passive but active. God's design is for us to have an abundant life but we must pursue it (John 10:10). Several important aspects of design include:
- How to redefine success and shift values for a big selfless dream.
- How to live out a destiny with passion, commitment, and blessing.
- How to design a destiny and a personalized legacy for life and business.
Design encourages intentional action. Leaders must act on timeless principles for earthly and eternal success. Wisdom, discipline, and blessing follow a clear vision, purpose, and legacy plan. We can have an abundant life, but we must activate this life with intentional pursuit, wise counsel, and healthy choices.